Keep up with the latest in social media by subscribing to our weekly Newsletter
Hey, it’s Gavin,
My team and I thought that you would like a briefing full of How-To articles. We made a list of 5 articles that will take your social to the next level.
- In each of his subsections, he lists examples to support concepts that can deliver results.
- Nothing beats sincere relationships, so don’t be afraid to reach out to other accounts in your community to find ways to cross promote.
- Here are the top 4 of 17 that we think are important.
- The first 3 seconds are crucial.
- Ask in the video for viewers to tap for sound.
- A strong title is key – why watch this video?
- Tag other pages for more engagement.
- This is a well-researched article. Many of the ideas and concepts they suggest are best practices we use every day for our clients at Jumpwire.
- The only thing I don’t agree with is the 1 to 2 posts per day as the maximum. We are doing more research on this as I type.
- Focus on “edutainment” (education + entertainment).
- Curated content is great!
- LinkedIn is a real social platform now. They have worked hard at making their systems work instead of being an afterthought.
- Have experimented with this before – LinkedIn ads are a cross between Pinterest (simple, easy) and Facebook (but still detailed).
- Ads are still more expensive than Facebook’s are, but you reach a different – more specific – audience, inherent to the platform’s business theme.
- IG’s Location & Hashtag feature lets you search locations and hashtag stickers in public Stories.
- Find places that are “hopping” nearby in real-time – good for travelers.
- Beneficial for people who want to scope out new areas in a specific location or to experience something that is happening in real-time.
- We’ve used the hashtag stickers a couple times, but all we’ve seen are spambots.
THE WEB DELIVERS: Wired article worth the read – Pop Singer? Youtube Star? Cult Leader? Whoever she is, Poppy is here to take over the Internet – Her catchy little Youtube video tells you everything you need to know about her world.
ICYMI: Make sure you are the smartest person in the next meeting by checking out some of our past blogs Social Media Briefings.
Have a great week!
(Blog Image Source)
(Blog Image Source)