Keep up with the latest in social media by subscribing to our weekly Newsletter Briefing
Hey, Jumpwire Community!
You asked so we delivered. We have launched our Jumpwire Academy!
- A private Slack community where we share the latest in social media learning from our R&D team.
- You can cancel your $497 per month membership any time but you won’t want to when you hear what you get…
Each month you get:
- 1 x 30-minute video call with one of our senior strategists to discuss social strategy for your brand
- 2 x social media podcasts
- 1 x “How To” Webinar
- Daily social media news and analysis
We are limiting this beta launch to 10 people only. If you are interested please email email@example.com. He will send you the link to sign up.
1) The Ultimate Clapback Brands on the Interwebs:
Links to case studies and articles on how brands deal with the insanity that is the general public. Lots of great learning here.
- When you read this one you will realize that Ann Coulter was making something out of nothing. Delta fought back.
- IHOP vs DENNY’S twitter war
- Was this orchestrated? We don’t care, it’s great entertainment.
- The clapback comedy snark queen. No question.
- Zoo Cute Animal Tweet-Off:
- Best thing on the internet this summer.
- (Old/2015) Nihilist Arby’s
- Still amazing. Not affiliated with the brand. “Kelly said he began thinking about how funny it would be if a social media manager for a restaurant chain “just lost it, after sending out yet another tweet about something [inane] like a new dipping sauce. And I said to whoever I was speaking to at the time, ‘It should be called something incredibly stupid like Nihilist Arby’s.'” Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys
- You’ll need to be prepared to have a daily budget to ensure that your posts are seen by your customers and target audience.
- According to the social network “More men are using Pinterest in the U.S. than read Sports Illustrated and GQ combined.”
- Whether you’re a B2B or B2C company your target audience is almost certainly using Instagram.
- If you’re an iPhone user, when you swipe left to get to the Facebook camera, you’ll see a new option to record your very own gif.
- You can add the gif to your Facebook story, post it to your page, or save it locally to your iPhone.
- Only certain iPhone users appear to be able to access the GIF function, and Android seems to be completely left in the dark for now.
- Have A Story And Subject In Mind
- Create a story around your content.
- Let your audience build their own story.
- Keep it consistent.
- Get High
- Get a drone.
- Find new visual perspectives and angles.
- Editing Is Everything
- Take the time to edit your pictures and videos even for Instagram Stories.
- Use apps to make your pictures fit with your overall story.
ICYMI: Check out some of our past blogs Social Media Briefings.
Have a great week!
(Blog Image Source)
(Blog Image Source)