Here’s your social media briefing.
- Strat-e-gery: You are finished your 2017 social strategy right? RIGHT? This has some good insights to keep in mind. 5 Social Media Trends That Will Change The Game In 2017
- Snapchat: I was in NYC yesterday outside the Snap Spectacles store. The line was insane. Apple flagship store across the street. No line. How times have changed. Also, Spec tear down. Cool.
- More Snapchat: Making them NOT look like Spectacles. Interesting. People are already hacking their Snapchat Spectacles.
- Google Maps: I’ve used this and it’s great. Google Updates Search, Maps to Help Users Plan Ahead During the Holidays
- Viral is Dead: Great article. Viral publishers have been inoculated.
- Buy: Bragi Headphone Review: Finally Wireless Earbuds Worth Buying.
- Twitter: Sonic the Hedgehog has a killer Twitter account apparently.
Also, a big Jumpwire welcome to our new clients: Coke, Fandango, Rotten Tomatoes, Movie Clips, All 3 Media, and Roadside Attractions.
If you are in the US – Happy Thanksgiving. Here are some videos you might want to look at.
a) Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade will be live-streamed on YouTube in 360-degree video
b) New Ok Go music video is a beautiful, time-bending ad for salt
Have a great week!
Also published on Medium.