We had to wait until the election was over before I sent this. We had to. One can’t make quips about the president-elect if one is unsure who they are, now can they? Here’s what we are excited about in social media this week.
- Podcast: We made a social media news podcast. Different stories from the newsletter but still interesting.
- Strategy: Reminders for when you build your social media strategy for 2017:
- Mobile first everything (your website, your social, your content)
- Pinterest is becoming a serious contender. You need to be on it.
- Think about how people are finding your brand on search if they don’t use Google. Instagram hashtag search. Facebook search.
- Facebook: Using Facebook helps you live longer (Katee)
- Apple: What is going on at Apple? The new MacBook Pro is not faring well. Check out 3 good articles theVerge, Recode, and WSJ. (Danielle)
- Linkedin: Now helps you find the salary you deserve. Great idea.
Bonus: You can now search Google Trends for Youtube videos. Genius. (via Stephen Spencer)
Have a great week!
Also published on Medium.