Hey, it’s Gavin. Here are a few social media stories we are following:
- INSTAGRAM: Stars see Snapchat views down 15 to 30 percent – Instagram Stories is stealing Snapchat’s users (Caitlin)
- FACEBOOK: Mo’ money. Mo’ problems – Facebook’s New Plan to Monetize Messenger
- TWITTER: This a good read – Researchers now know the words that make you sound credible (or phony) on Twitter Do you need more data? Check out the academic paper referenced in the article. (Duncan)
- LINKEDIN: LinkedIn Just Stole an Idea From Facebook – And it’s Tremendous (Michelle)
- INTERNET ENTERTAINMENT: Snickers to Air the First Live Super Bowl Ad, Following a 36-Hour Livestream From the Set (Dion)
Get the top social news stories straight to your inbox once a week. Subscribe to the Jumpwire Media Newsletter.
Have a great week!