Hey, it’s Gavin and here is what we found interesting this week in the world of social media.
1. YOUTUBE INSIGHTS AUDIT: The Media Rating Council is assessing 3 companies who gather data on Youtube and Facebook video metrics – Google Agrees to YouTube Metrics Audit to Ease Advertisers’ Concerns
2. CENSORSHIP TWITTER: Um, this is really serious. If you only read one of these links this is it as other social platforms are also doing this – Twitter is ‘ghost’ deleting tweets it deems to be offensive without informing users (Dion)
3. SNAP INC: Wait, what? One way Snapchat’s IPO will be unique: The shares won’t come with voting rights (Katie)
4. COMPANIES ON SOCIAL: This is a great article that many of us agree with who have businesses but keep reading as it has some good info – When Social Media Is A Waste of Time for Businesses (Tyler)
5. FACEBOOK: Linkedin? Yeah, buh bye – Job Postings and Applications Now on Facebook (Michelle)
6. SPOTIFY TROLLS IT’S USERS AGAIN: Spotify Builds More Funny Ads Around User Data, This Time Saluting Goofy Playlist Names (Katee)
Get the top social news stories straight to your inbox once a week. Subscribe to the Jumpwire Media Newsletter.
Have a great week!