Hey, it’s Gavin, we were poking around the interwebs and found some great stories this week.
1. SNAP INC: This could be a bit of a problem for their IPO. Just sayin’ – More than 60 percent of Snapchat users skip ads on the platform (Bryan)
2. PINTEREST: This is sort of a big deal. I think Pinterest is a sleeping giant. We recommend all our clients create content for it regularly – Pinterest Proves It’s Serious About Search With Its Addition of Google’s Randy Keller
3. NEWS MEDIA vs SOCIAL MEDIA: From the Pew Research Center. Worth the read – How Americans Encounter, Recall and Act Upon Digital News (Brenna)
4. INNOVATIVE COMPANIES: Announcing The 2017 World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
6. INSTAGRAM: An interesting take on what may bring Instagram down – Is Instagram Destroying Itself?
Get the top social news stories straight to your inbox once a week. Subscribe to the Jumpwire Media Newsletter.
Have a great week!