It’s Gavin and it was an interesting week in social:
- Facebook: Sort of becoming a weekly thing. Really? No one knew. Believable. Facebook issues further corrections for advertisement metrics, live video count, like and share
- World of Zuck: President Zuck? Nope. Facebook court filings hint at possible political future for Mark Zuckerberg
- Youtube: He totally trolled us and we loved it. PewDiePie deletes his (other) YouTube channel
- Snap: Worth the watch – Snap Spectacles Review: Fun That’s Totally Worth The Trouble
- Instagram Live doesn’t save the video like Facebook Live and we are not sure why? How To Watch Live Videos In Instagram Stories, Because You Won’t Want To Miss A Second Of This New Feature
- Twitter: Um, this is sort of amazing – Could Interactive ‘Uber-Tweets’ Kill Hashtags?
- Facebook: Your ex-lover from 5 years ago is back in your life. Good times. A Facebook glitch is taking users on a trip down memory lane
- What the? I pride myself on staying up on what is happening on the interweb. I literally have never heard of Tai Lopez but apparently, he is internet famous and I should know who he is. How Tai Lopez Took Over Social Media
- Snap: Twitter disrupted newspapers and now Snapchat is going to crush TV – Snapchat’s Latest Moves Are Making It Look More Like a TV Disrupter Than a Social App
Year End Videos:
1) It’s a little slow but the way the story is told is genius – Facebook’s Year in Review 2016
2) Always a good time – YouTube Rewind: The Ultimate 2016 Challenge | #YouTubeRewind
Downloadable case studies and content here.
Have a great week!