Hey, it’s Gavin. We do a lot of testing and breaking of social platforms here at Jumpwire. Below are some actionable insights that we have tested and work on a regular basis.
- Facebook: Posts with emojis in the text have higher reach and engagement on Facebook. Also, put emojis in comments as we have noticed this leads to higher engagement as well.
- Instagram: Approximately 800 is the number of people you can follow in a day on Instagram without them shutting down your account.
- Instagram: Not using a filter on your Instagram posts garners less reach and impressions which will reduce likes.
- Pinterest: Ability to follow accounts on Pinterest is suspended for 24 hours if you exceed 150 follow actions in an hour.
- Facebook: Try posting the same content 12 hours apart on Facebook. This can lead to higher organic reach.
- Facebook: 60 is the most number of posts in a 24 hour period you can post to a Facebook page without it affecting reach.
Also, a great article and insights on how Youtube influencers are evolving as they start to make serious money. It seems they are in demand and can’t do it all. Boo hoo. Why YouTube’s biggest stars keep quitting
Have a great week!
Also published on Medium.